A bustling underground shopping mall linking MRT stations, and renown shopping malls and luxurious hotels within City Hall area
A Prime Subterranean Shopping Thoroughfare in the Raffles District
Singapore’s most prestigious and air-conditioned underground mall stretches from the City Hall MRT station to One Raffles Link, connecting The Esplanade, Suntec City, Marina Square and Raffles City Shopping Centre. It offers outstanding opportunities to target busy executives traversing to and from work.
Our Media Solutions
A domination site with a combination of 7 units of digital screens (with audio-enabled) & full sticker wrapped along a 45m-walkway.
This is must-use linkway leading towards Esplanade / Marina Square / Suntec City or Cityhall MRT / Raffles City Shopping Centre, ensuring a captive environment to target your desired audiences.
Definitely unmissable, this King-size lightbox is the largest one-of-a-kind display in CityLink Mall. Increase exposure and drive retail traffic to your store with an impactful message. Get close to shoppers and be seen as the brand leader.
A 11m long linkway with the ability to deliver impact to your desired audience. Capture maximum attention with repetition and domination on these 7 wall panels, together with the option of a full wall sticker bleed.
» TRAFFIC: Approx. 1.02 million footfall per month
» AUDIENCE PROFILE
– Urbanites – 25 to 50 years old
– 70% Female, 30% Mall
– PMEB & white collar workers
» SHOPPING MALL INFO:
– A major linkway connecting commuters from City Hall MRT to One Raffles Link, Marina Square and Suntec City Mall.
– 1st air-conditioned subterranean mall in Singapore.
– Stretches over 350m and a total retail floor space of 60,000sq ft.
– Houses over 60 tenants from fashion, lifestyle, entertainment, beauty & wellness, to restaurants.
Our Mallscape Presence
» The Sail