Showcasing Your Brand at the World's Best Airport
A Steady Growth:
Singapore Changi Airport recorded a strong performance in 2016, reaching all-time highs of 58.7 million passenger movement, a +5.9% growth compared to 2015.
Changi Airport saw its busiest day in its history on 23 December 2016, with 202,359 passengers passing through its gates.
Changi Airport was awarded 26 Best Airport awards in 2016, bringing the total to 533 to date. Accolades included Skytrax’s World’s Best Airport Award 2017, for the fifth time in a row, and Business Traveller’s Best Airport in the World award for the 29th consecutive year.
Singapore Changi Airport is positioned as a unique and unrivalled platform for advertisers to reach out to a premium international audience. JCDecaux offers exciting advertising opportunities at prime locations across all terminals, including award-winning landmarks, digital networks, and dynamic static sites. Take advantage of this second to none advertising environment and showcase your brand at the world’s best airport.
Key Advantages of Airport Advertising
– The airport is an ideal meeting point for mainly High-Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs), decision-makers and frequent travellers.
– The airport audience generally has a higher spending habit, being close to the Duty Free areas also encourages spending amongst the audience.
– Airport sees an influx of passengers arriving from emerging markets, allowing you to reach out to audience in the growing markets.
– Airport audience are generally more aware and conscious of the brands they consume, hence are more receptive to advertising messages.
Our Media Solutions
– JCDecaux offers a comprehensive media solution that will suit your various advertising needs.
– Iconic sites are cherry picked to deliver impact and reach out to a high concentration of passengers.
– Digital Networks are designed to ensure repeated exposure for maximum coverage and 100% brand recall.
– JCDecaux advertising sites guarantee to be big, bold and beautiful, and positively captivate the eye and inspire the mind.
» 2016 vs 2015: +6% PAX Traffic
» Record-breaking 58.7 million passenger traffic in 2016
» World’s best airport 5 years in a row since 2013
» World’s most awarded airport with more than 500 accolades
» 150,000 passengers handled every day & 7,000 flights per week
» 2nd busiest international airport in Asia Pacific; 6th busiest in the world
» 2nd airport in APAC for International traffic & Leading Hub in South-East Asia
» Connected to 80 countries and more than 320 cities
» 3rd biggest Duty Free store in the World
JCDecaux Airport Network
- Worldwide Presence