One Raffles Quay
Strategically located in Singapore’s prime business and financial district linking several commercial towers housing many prominent tenants.
Strategically located in Singapore’s prime business and financial district, One Raffles Quay is right in the middle of the action and houses prominent tenants such as ABN AMRO, Ernest & Young and Reuters. A direct linkway to Raffles Place MRT, offers opportunities to reach out to PMEBs and white collar workers as they traverse around the vicinity.
- Centrally Located in Singapore’s prime business and financial district.
- High profile traffic estimated of over half a million per month
- Direct linkway to Raffles Place MRT via Retail Link offering commuters sheltered walkway.
- Close Proximity to Boat Quay, Raffles Place, One Fullerton and Marina Bay Sands offering a wide array of dining, recreation, entertainment and banking facilities.
- Houses World-Class Tenants such as ABN AMRO, Barclays’ Capital, Deutsche Bank AG, Ernest & Young, Reuters and UBS and the two office towers of 50 and 29 storeys respectively.
- Target Audience: PMEBs, banking and financial professionals. Financially independent, educated and affluent adults aged between 25 to 50 years old.