Since its inception, the JCDecaux Group has been committed to working proactively with its clients as well as with cities, transport companies and airports to improve the urban environment.
The Group has become one of the world’s leading outdoor media companies through developing innovative products of the highest quality while adhering to rigorous ethical standards. It is JCDecaux’s continued dedication to these values that will maintain its industry leading position.
JCDecaux endeavours to:
- Pursue and intensify the implementation of measures that will minimize the impact of the Group’s activities on the environment; mainly, but not exclusively, by reducing energy and water consumption and by recycling posters and other waste
- Pursue eco-design in the re-engineering of existing products and the creation of new products; intensify the use of lifecycle analysis, and increase the development and implementation of “green” products
- Accelerate the ISO 14001 certification process
- Develop and implement a policy to reduce carbon emissions
- Proactively support the sustainable development policies of the cities, transport companies, airports, corporate landlords and advertisers that we work with
- Involve all our teams, through local initiatives, in the Group’s day to day commitment to developing sustainability
For more information, please visit The Group Website